2006-09-18 来源:21世纪
David换了份工作,打算在公司附近租套房子。这天下班后,他打算去看房,先和房东电话联系一下。
A-David B-房东 C-David's wife
A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.
听说您有空房间。
B: Yes, I have a spare room.
是的,我有一间空房。
A: Would it be ok to look at the room now?
现在能看看房子吗?
B: Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.
你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢。
20分钟后,David和太太一起去看房。
C: This apartment looks nice.
这个房子不错。
A: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.
是的,有两间卧室,这比较方便。还有,客厅比我原先想的要大。
A: The living room is really large, isn't it!
这个客厅真大呀!
B: Yes, about forty square meters.
是的,大约有40平方米。
A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.
这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。
C: Great. We can give our two children a bath together.
太好了,我们可以给两个孩子一起洗澡了。
C: Can I open the window and air out the room?
我能打开窗户,给房间通通风吗?
B: Sure.
当然可以。
A: It's a nice apartment.
这套房子挺让人喜欢的。
B: As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes completely furnished.
正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具也都齐备。
A: How much is the rent?
房租多少钱?
B: 2500 yuan a month.
一个月2500元。
C: Are the utilities included in the rent?
房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?
B: Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.
只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。
A: When can we move in?
我们什么时候可以搬进来?
B: Next Wednesday, if you like.
下周三就可以。
学会没有?记得要多多练习啊!
| sun | MON | TUE | WED | THU | FRI | SAT |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | |
| 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
| 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
| 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 |
| 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |