1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation.
A number of factors might contribute to (lead to )(account for ) the phenomenon(problem).
2. The answer to this problem involves many factors.
3. The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that...
4. The factors that contribute to this situation include...
5. The change in ...largely results from the fact that...
6. We may blame ...,but the real causes are...
7. Part of the explanations for it is that ...
8. One of the most common factors (causes ) is that ...
9. Another contributing factor (cause ) is ...
10. Perhaps the primary factor is that …
11. But the fundamental cause is that
1.The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages.
2.The advantages of A are much greater than those of B.
3.A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that...
4.It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim that...
5.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages.
6.Like anything else, it has its faults.
7.A and B has several points in common.
8.A bears some resemblances to B.
9.However, the same is not applicable to B.
10. A and B differ in several ways.
11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects.
12. People used to think ..., but things are different now.
13. The same is true of B.
14. Wondering as A is,it has its drawbacks.
15. It is true that A ... but the chief faults (obvious defects )are ...
1)It is true that ..., but one vital point is being left out.
2) There is a grain of truth in these statements, but they ignore a more important fact.
3) Some people say ..., but it does not hold water.
4) Many of us have been under the illusion that...
5) A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is.
6) It makes no sense to argue for ...
7) Too much stress placed on ... may lead to ...
8) Such a statement mainly rests on the assumption that ...
9) Contrary to what is widely accepted, I maintain that ...
2020年9月英语六级考试时间多长：130分钟 15：10——17：25 14：40——15：00 试音时间 15：00——15：10 阅读考场注意事项
CET笔试中的注意事项 (1)考生在在答题笔试前，请认真完成以下内容： 请检查试题册背面条形码粘贴条、答题卡的印刷质量，如有问题及时
一、2020年9月英语六级考试时间：9月19日 二、考试题型：[各题型分数分配] 【总分：710分】 （一）、英语六级作文 说明：
2020年9月英语六级听力多少分? 2020年9月英语六级听力满分为248 5分 听力部分占整套试题的35%，每个题都是7 1分。 1、长对话